+61 2 8458 4245
The rise of e-commerce and global changes in supply chain management continues to drive demand for industrial property across Australia’s major capital city markets.
Australia’s eastern seaboard industrial property markets have provided exceptional returns over recent years, with strong occupier demand underpinning leasing markets and record demand from local and global investors driving strong price growth.
BIS Oxford Economics’ Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane Industrial Property reports provide 10 year forecasts of metropolitan demand, supply and indicative vacancies and identify growth prospects (rents, yields, capital values and IRRs) across each city’s key industrial precincts to guide investment, leasing and development decisions.
Property Indicators Forecast
- Metropolitan-wide industrial stock, completions and net additions
- Metropolitan demand index (based on State final demand and State domestic demand for goods)
- Net absorption of industrial space
- Indicative vacancy rate
- Stated and effective net rentals, Incentives
- Investment yields, capital values and internal rates of return
What the service includes
- Forecast consistency. Our industrial property market analysis draws on in-house economic forecasts, ensuring a consistent methodology. Our forecasts are in sync with our widely respected global economic and industry view.
- Market insights. Our experienced team of property analysts bring together more than 150 years’ experience in property forecasting, market research, data analysis and town planning.
- Flexible delivery of forecasts. Our database and forecasts can be delivered flexibly, either as an Excel file or in other formats to meet client needs.
- Independent forecasts that clients can trust, regardless of the stage of cycle. Annual (10 year) forecasts form the basis of assumptions in a financial evaluation or feasibility analysis.
- Research briefing. An in-house presentation, webinar or teleconference is included as part of a subscription.
- Property economist support. We provide full client support to answer questions about our data or forecasts.