+61 2 8458 4217
Detailed analysis of Australian barbecue preferences, including brand, segment and retailer analysis.
We deliver extensive brand analysis across an extensive range of product segments, providing rich insights into the consumer purchase journey, extent of pre-purchase research and brand perceptions and drivers that can help suppliers understand and evaluate their marketing strategies.
Household ownership rates, detailed segment analysis and frequency/mode of use data has helped clients track market movements and trends over an extended period of time.
Our understanding of the market and our continued dedication to ensuring our research is relevant and dynamic helps our clients position themselves to advantage.
The report includes:
- Household ownership. Detailed analysis of household ownership rates and whole-of-population data across all BBQ segments.
- Product segments. Detailed segment analysis and rich insights including frequency of BBQ meals, frequency of cleaning and away-from-home use.
- Purchase process. Reasons for purchase, pre-purchase research, purchase journey, purchase motivation.
- Brand. Market share, influence, recommendation, drivers, image and perception ratings.
- Retailer/Supplier. Price paid, place of purchase, online purchase analysis.
- Product Specifics. The report also contains additional analysis segment specific analysis.
The study covers the following types of barbecues:
- Solid fuel
Large sample size. We undertake an online survey of 6,000 households to ensure a robust sample size across product categories.
Consistent and comparable research methodology. Our consistent line of questioning across key variables allows time-series analysis.
National coverage. We conduct the survey in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and regional areas of the Eastern States.
Weighted data. Survey data is weighted up to project results to all Australian households.
Speak with an expert